Anyone have any VALID, RELIABLE work from home websites please?

- need a 2nd job at night
-personal experience details encouraged

ambertennille

Asked by ambertennille at 4:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• Well like I always say....hehehe sorry if others get sick of seeing it.....but I sell used clothes, toys and collectibles that I find at Thrift Stores, yard sales and consignment shops and resell them on ebay. If I buy larger pieces for our own use or that I happen to find I sell them on craigslist.....such as my daughters baby swing and exersaucer.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• www.wahm.com may have some information for you. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 23 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If you are looking for a JOB, ceo moms is not what you are looking for.

If you are indeed looking for a job visit HOMECAREERSUCCESSCOM

Personal experieince, I enjoyed working with ACS tillI got married and prego and couldnt concentrate anymore(one of the work at home jobs on that list on the website)

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I always suggest inhome daycare but you want something at night so not sure.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:44 AM on Aug. 11, 2011