Good & Bad foods for ttc?

Okay so I'm trying to eat healthier for ttc and I would like to know the foods that would be recommended and the ones that aren't. Also I take prenatal vitamins to help out for what I miss. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated:)

Liblib430

Asked by Liblib430 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Soy is considered VERY bad for TTC because processed soy contains estrogen which can cause problems in the luteal phase of your cycle, preventing you from getting pregnant.

Green leafy veggies such as spinach are considered good because of the massive amount of nutrion, including but not limited to Folic Acid and Iron.

My advise would be to start following the Brewer's Pregnancy Diet now. This diet is the PERFECT nutrition for a pregnancy and since you are trying to obtain a pregnancy this would be a good diet to follow.
    Anonymous

• I was just going to suggest staying away from the obvious bad ones, like drugs and alcohol... but the chick above me kinda nailed it!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 8:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• YOu can also look at the book , "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" which has a list of what to take and what to avoid. I downloaded the book last year and have gotten pregnant taking some of the recommendations to use.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• REAL red rasberry leaf tea!!! is amazing !! look it up:-)
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 9:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• pumbkin seeds are good
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 9:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• 1st person had very good ans i eat healthy am on diet am down 16lbs so far since Jan :-) I also take folic acid, evening primrose oil, vitamin b6, multi vitamin and of coarse my clomid just new this month
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 6:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2011