how do i find out how far along i would be if i am pregnant? adult content

I am trying to get some answers that would tell me if i am pregnant or not, and i know the date that is the only day i was unprotected... is there any way to tell how far along i would be if i know that day? my stomach has gotten bigger but not too overly noticable, and it doesnt feel fatty so i dont know if i am or not. i have been paranoid for a while but i keep telling myself to ignore it because i didnt think it could be possible, but a friend of mine told me it is, and im starting to worry again. can anyone help me? i went on the shot to prevent pregnancy after the time i was unprotected, but as they said it doesnt do anything if i am already pregnant and i never went back for the second shot. they said the shot would affect my period, but i havent had a period since before i started the shot, and since i have been off the shot i havent had one either.

AbbeyGurlRenee

Asked by AbbeyGurlRenee at 5:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your probably bloated. Take a test 3-4 weeks after... or if your period hasn't came, wait 6 wks
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I would look at a pregnancy calculator You can find them if you google "pregnancy calculator".

Sabrina

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 5:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• its more than bloated and i has befew months
    AbbeyGurlRenee

Comment by AbbeyGurlRenee (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• been a few months sorry my laptop froze
    AbbeyGurlRenee

Comment by AbbeyGurlRenee (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• if it has been a few months you can go to CVS/WalMart/RiteAid and get a pregnancy test. If you want the due date you should try a pregnancy calculater.Just type it in any search machine (yahoo/google/bing)
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2011