I don't get it

Why in the heck do all these beautiful women pick the dickheads to marry and also have kids to them as well.? They deserve MUCH better.

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 5:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe the beautiful women are big bitches.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 5:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• lmfao i agree
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• who knows but thats their prob if thats the kind of guy they want???
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 5:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• not sure what you mean by beauty being either outside or inner but for me it was not being worthy or being taught by my parents what was proper or inproper men to have in my life, my father was not or is a disrespectable man and i certainly found men just like him. they just don't know any better. i certainly didn't.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• maybe they see the positive and they aren't such dickheads all the time?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Sometimes men do not show they are dickheads until the relationship has progressed and by than children and too many emotions are involved

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• it's called settling and lack of taking the time and effort to find someone else, sad- i know
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Just because someone is beautiful doesn't mean they don't feel good about themselves. SO they probably thought a dickhead is what they deserve. Sad!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 6:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I've been told by many that I could be a model and am gorgeous. Having said that, I always feel ugly, fat, and because of the abuse I suffered as a child...feel worthless and ignorant of many things. Self esteem has a big role in this situation you are speaking about. Luckily I went into counseling and left my ex husband, but at the time...I didn't even think I was worth the air I breathed and I was very self concious of the way I looked. Beautiful woman have insecurities like every other woman...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Beauty has nothing to do with the ability to maintain a relationship. Beautiful people have bad habits as well. Beautiful people have their bad days as well. Beautiful people also suffer from the inability to communicate. Beautiful people are just as responsible for the state of their relationship as anyone else is. Beauty does not automatically equal "good person", "happy person", "congenial person" or anything else. Beautiful people are not immune to assholes any more than the rest of us are.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011