how does it feel

when u had cramps what did they feel like? and when did you start to have the cramps

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• are you talking about cramps while pregnant? or like period cramps? You shouldnt be cramping during pregnancy except for maybe at the end when ur getting close to going into labor. if your cramping early in pregnancy make sure ur not bleeding and consult your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• about 4 weeks pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• ive had cramps the whole pregnancy but i had a huge risk of miscarriage in the beginning .. if they hurt or get really i guess "hard" you know like storng then get to the dr or ER asap adn if you bleed go right away
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• cramping on and off is NORMAL. It is usually a sign of your uterus and surrounding muscles and ligaments stretching to accomodate baby. I have them on and off and I did with my last baby, too. She was perfectly healthy and I carried to term. The key is sharp, shooting pains that intensify along with blood and/or spotting. Those NOT normal and are warning signs to get checked ASAP.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2008