what would u think about your m.i.l if she bought beer and liquor for your b.i.l and hes not even over 21 yet?

she would buy him beer and liqour and hang out with her son which is my bro in law in the living room to drink and she would give him money after that so he can go out and party, when hes drinking and driving he can easily kill a innocent family in a carcrash or something so i personally think its very bad what shes doing to him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• wow well i would have said atleast shes keeping him at home while letting him drink so he was safe but then you said she lets him leave to go party. Its never a good idea regardless of age to drink and drive. Thats a hard conversation to have with someone but id say something to her about letting him leave after hes been drinking. She has to know its not safe what if he kills someone else or even himself how would she feel then?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• OK that is pretty messed up. I wouldn't be against it if he was just staying at home but the drinking and riving turns it into a whole nother story. Not only is that endangering him but also everyone else driving around him. Have you talked to her? Give it a try and make her relize how much of a danger drinking and driving is to him and everyone else.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Completely irresponsible to let him drive after drinking.
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 2:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• wwell the driving thing i dont approve of but the drinking big whoop do you know how many teens go to a party and get drunk ? in all honesty my first drink was at 14 with my cousin at a bond fire for the homecoming and ever since then threw out high school i drank i was at every party and we just always staied put if you drank you lost your keys
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I'd probably make an anonymous call to the police, to be honest. It's lousy what she's doing, but he's not a baby, either, and should know better!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:26 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• she shouldn't be letting him drive that is for sure.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• letting him drive is crap. But I started drinking about once or twice a year when I was 16. And depending on teh state you live in with her permission it is legal for him to consume alcohol. In WA for example, if you have a parents permission to drink it is legal as long as you remain in the home.
    OmsYankeeMama

Answer by OmsYankeeMama at 10:20 AM on Nov. 16, 2008