poopy is not for the bath tub lol

I have a 17 month old lil girl and until about 1 month ago she never poopin the tub but now it is like the moment she gets in i am pulling her out cause she did it again....

we started a routine that was working great around lunch time she gets to eat then she get to take a bath and play as long as she wants....now it is poop time lol

how do i make her stop?

she will not go on the potty unless she is wearing pants lol and she wont poop in her diaper cause i have tried to wait 30 to 40 before i but her in the tub cause i thought that was long enough to poop if she needed but then she does it again

i am stumped my son never did that and she wont stop

HELP ME?

shannonmcgeehen

Asked by shannonmcgeehen at 5:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol.. she will just stop one day.. each time, drain the tub and rewash her standing up - let her know her bath time fun stops if she poops.. my son did it 3 times this age...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My son did this!!!! I would have to put him on the pot before bath time, but he would just hold it until he got in the tub. lol Eventually after like three months he grew out of it. My friend daughter also did this, she put the pot in the tub with a little water. it worked for her. GL!
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i would try to switch:first bathtime then lunch..so she doesnt associates it with pooping(you know eat->poop lol)?!i personally wouldnt wanna bathe after eating anyway :)
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• she eats before cause she is a messy eater lol if she can wear it she will and super she dont get to dirty but her bed time routine changes from day to day so idk what to do
    shannonmcgeehen

Comment by shannonmcgeehen (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011