Do you support the liberal group, Code Pink?

How deep are the ties between the so-called antiwar group Code Pink and the terrorist group Hamas?  Deep enough that Hamas guaranteed Code Pink’s safety when the group led an international delegation of anti-Israel leftists to Gaza in late December for the ‘Gaza Freedom March.’

Code Pink claims to have delivered “tens of thousands of dollars in humanitarian aid” to Hamas-controlled Gaza to protest a blockade of the terrorist enclave by the civilized world.

Before Code Pink departed for Egypt where the march was based, co-founder Medea Benjamin told the Western Massachusetts publication The Reminder that Hamas “has pledged to ensure our safety.”

Hamas organized the ‘Freedom March’ in Gaza for Code Pink and provided security. The terrorist group protected the marchers during their two-day stay in Gaza by establishing tight control over their movements and contacts in Gaza and by forcing them to stay in a Hamas-owned hotel that one marcher described as “the nicest hotel I’ve ever stayed at. The 5 star Commodore hotel in Gaza city with a view of the Mediterranean Sea.”

Hamas ‘Prime Minister’ Ismail Haniyeh addressed the marchers in Gaza by cell phone, while other Hamas officials spoke in person.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Never heard of Code Pink. . I have no problem with humaintarian aid to Gaza. I understand the situation is very bad there for basic foods and medicine . The US has sent emergency aid to North Korea so there is a precedent .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• They suck a big one.

Is that clear enough for ya?
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 5:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No. They show up at rallies all the time but I tend to follow the Raging Grannies when I want to show my support for the troops.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 5:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Code pink members are just expressing their unAmerican opinions.

My opinion is that they should all be sent out to physically locate ieds ahead of our troops ... as punishment for hanging out with (not to mention aiding and abetting) terrorists.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Never heard of them until now.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I do not support any group that associates with known terrorists while doing everything they can to run down our troops.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Hell No....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Code Pink is a bunch of nuts. They are no more for peace than Hamas is.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Oh, look. A code pink supporter has been stalking our post and voting us all down. Typical.............
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Code Pink is a group of liberal extremists who believe our military are the lowest animals on the Earth and preac this mantra to whoever's in earshot whenever they can. They are prone to borderline violence and petty vandalism like a bunch of teenagers instead of the grown adult women they are, and the peace-loving indviduals they claim to be.

Go ahead and vote me down as many times as you want I don't care. I've seen their protests, heard their hatemongering rhetoric and just the very name coming up in a conversation turns my stomach.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2011