Funny birthing/labor stories(:

im due in 2 weeks and just wanted to hear some of your funny experiences(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We had pasta with alfredo sauce for dinner the night I went into labor, and I ended up going into labor at bedtime, but before we had brushed our teeth. We went to the hospital without doing that. When I was really in hard labor and my partner was in my face helping me breath calmly, we realized how BAD our breath was! Ooh it was rough. To make matters worse, I couldn't stop burping! It was bad enough without that!
    Thank goodness my mom was there, and as always, she had gum! We both took a piece gratefully and our breath wasn't so bad after that.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• With my first baby I had a crotchety old nurse, when I first started trying to push she said..."Push...push like you are taking the biggest shit of your life!". I about died, I was totally put off by it. Now I can laugh, but then I was ready to kick her.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• After I delivered my Son they brought me to a room with another girl that had just delivered too. She & her DH were VERY rude. It was about 9:00 at night & I told mt DH to go home & rest. The other girl & her DH had the TV blasting a baseball game, She was on her cell phone trying to talk over the game & he was yelling "YEA" at every part of the game. I was so tired & exhausted that I didn't have the energy to complain to the nurse & surprisingly I fell asleep with all the noise. I woke up at around 4:00am to use the toilet & the room was totally empty & my door was closed!! I slept like a rock! the next morning I asked the Nurse what happened to them & she laughed & said, "you snored them right out of the room"!! How's that for pay back!! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2011