Valentines Day gift for him

I want to get something special for my Fiance. We just got engaged in December and have been together for about 4 years, but this will be our 3rd V-day together so I want to make it special, without spending a fortune!

about $100 is my limit + I have a sexy little outfit for the end of the night ;)

So what do you guys think? What are some good ideas out there?! Thanks!

ashleyxo8

Asked by ashleyxo8 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Treat him to an unforgettable night of hot sex. That is what guys really want for V Day. Do something completely out of your normal sex routine...make it a night to remember.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Stay home cook a nice dinner , wine, chocolste and you wearing a sexy teddy the whole time he wont be able to keep his hands off of you. And you wont be in those large Valentines Day crowds
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• A man once told me, that the best Valentines Day gifts for men are "A steak and a BJ"
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 9:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2011