honesty please

I'm sure quite a bit of CMs have noticed me frequently. what are your true opinons of me? i need more friends. i feel lonely.

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 6:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't recall seeing you on here.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• that's real vague- personally i have no idea who you are- and i look at the relationship questions semi-frequently...
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• today is the firsttme I haveseen you on here but, then i don't pay attention to names that much....I hope you find what your looking for.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• This is the first day I've actually noticed any of your responses. I have no opinion and if I did...mine shouldn't matter.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• what???
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have no opinion of you.

I do not know you. Your are a name on a computer screen. Even if I "knew" you in terms of conversed with you on the internet. I still would not know you in order to form an opinion of you as a person. You (like anyone else), are a multi-dimensional person, with many different aspects, and those various aspects present themselves in different ways, in different situations, depending on a myriad of factors. Therefore, I could never "know" you via internet conversation well enough to ever form an opinion of you as a person.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• First time seeing you here.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• really never seen u on hear but i cant judge u since i never talked to u but i would like to get to know u would be nice to have some new friends
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Wow! I'm surprised. i remember and noticed alot of you. lol
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Notice you? Yeah of course I have noticed you. I have answered a few of your questions.. :-)

Notice you.. Yeah I  do. Know you, no I don't.. Is that a better way of stating it..   LOL

No snideness at all in that, geniunely stated in fun/jest... Getting to "know you"... LOL

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2011