Do you ever talk to old boyfriends on facebook? Do you think that your husband talk to old girlfriends?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 6:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• No. Neither my husband or I have : FB, MP, or any or social site of the like... accounts.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My husband doesn't have an old boyfriend so the answer is no.

I don't have a Facebook page.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No and no.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No I don't and no I don't think he does. I wont do anything that I wouldn't do with him sitting next to me and vice versa.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Once in awhile I chat with my last boyfriend before my husband, but only as friends, i'm married, he's married, we are both Civil War buffs and talk about reenactments and such, pretty boring, really. My DH doesn't have a facebook page or any other social media. His e-mail is usualy clogged with "how to make money" scam spam e-mails, lol
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• All the time we both do. We also routinely go out to dinner with an old boyfriend of mine and his wife. Not a big deal for either of us since we are not the jealous type and it was all years ago that we dated these people.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have a few that friended me. I was able to give one his class ring back that I had kept in my possession for 16+ years. He was suprised and happy I kept it. Now he can pass it on to his children. I think my husband has a few too. It's not like we are hooking up with them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i don't keep in touch with my ex's much, but my SO is still friends w/ some ex girlfriends- not so much via facebook, moreso on the phone and the occasional (very rare) time they hang out...but i've met the girls and they know all about our family, so it's nothing i worry about (the only one i did worry about-since she was still in love with him- just moved to thailand :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My husband doesnt have fb
    Id do I go on occasionally and I am friends with more than half my senior class so yes I have guys that I have crushed on crused on me but for me I dont go on often and we dont really talk talk we just all are friends and watch the gossip go around. My husband doesnt care because he trusts me and if he wanted to do the same I wouldnt mind because I trust him he is not going anywhere
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We both do as we are both friends with some ex's. We also always log into each others accounts to check each others email for the other no big deal.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011