Did you live with your husband before you married him? Are you a Christian?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 6:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I did live with my husband before we married out of convenience but on my honor we did not have sex. Believe me or not, we know it's true. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We lived together about two months before getting married. No, I am not a Christian.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I forgot. Yes I am Christian.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes and yes.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I lived with my husband before we got married for a year. We had been dating for 5 years and wanted to get married, but couldn't afford to at the time, so we just shacked up for a year. We knew we were going to get married, and we were also young and in college and no one was going to tell us what to do. LOL We were able to get married the following year, and everything worked out fine. We are both Christian, and both had some reservations about living together before marriage, but we knew that we were going to get married and nothing was going to change that. It all worked out in the end. We dated for 6 years total, including the year we lived together, and have been married almost 6 years now. Life is good!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• yes and yes to both of my marriages
    And the minister of my church lived across the street from us!! (when I was with my first husband)
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No.

Neither are Christian.. I was raised Hindu, he is a Sikh.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• yes i did and kind of .. i believe in jesus and all he stands for but i follow my native american roots
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 6:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes and yes. We lived together for about 4 1/2 months before we got married. I was not saved at the time.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• yes we lived together, I guess I was a Christian at the time b/c that is how I was raised, but I didn't believe like I do now.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011