What is your favorite and least favorite part of your relationship with your SO/DH?

favorite- the ability to still goof around and laugh, as if we're still kids amidst the plethora of adult responsibilities we share

least favorite- not having enough alone time where we aren't utterly exhausted

lexi8622

Asked by lexi8622 at 6:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Favorite thing is that we are still very much in love and we still have a very strong relationship
    Least favorite is that we don't have enough alone time.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My least favorite part is my MIL - other than that my hubby's great.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Favorite-I can be me and his love for me is really unconditional he loved me when I was pretty and skinny. I was hit by a car last year and now he has to help me walk he has to do all house hold chores. I gained 15lbs in a year because of my meds and the fact that I cant move. This is what I hate, I used to work full time as a RN and I took care of alot now I cant do much but He still tells me how much he loves me and that I am pretty(I hate the way I look but he likes the fuller me) the thing is he married me after the accident to then I really knew I had someone that really wanted me for me and that he would take care of me. So my least favorite thing is that I cant do more for him
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Favorite- he is my opposite and picks up the slack where I need it (way more cool headed than I am!)
    Least favorite- same thing!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 8:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I wish we had more time together. Our work schedules don't often mesh well.
    I love that I'm able to act goofy and silly and just have fun and he accepts me for all that I am.
    Sparklecoon

Answer by Sparklecoon at 3:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2011