when it comes to your teens dating; do u the same rules apply for both your son and daughter ?

teen girlteen boy

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well, boys and girls are both capable of making the same kinds of choices so yea the rules will be the same.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have twins, a girl nd a boy. Both where told the same thing, respect yourself and others.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• They were with me!!!! all three of them had the same rules to follow, gender has nothing to do with the rules.

Answer by older at 7:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes it does
    Marydoll

Answer by Marydoll at 7:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We have all boys, and I am strict... here in California they run males under the bus in court systems, so I think I if I had a daughter would still be more strict with my sons than a daughter.... a female only needs your name, she places them on the birth certificate, he doesn't even need to know the child was concieved, and if he doesn't get a DNA test by that kid's 2nd birthday he is forced to pay, even if a DNA test down the road of life proves it isn't his. So, knowing how messed up California is, and seeing some of those (lovely girls here), NO THANKS... I am strict with my boys!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• no lol
    Anonymous

• yep
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 7:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I will allow my son an extra 30 minutes after my daughter's curfew since he has to drive the girl home, but that's the only difference.

Answer by missanc at 9:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• @ MommaClark3, wow really? When I had my son, my DH and I weren't married at the time, so to have his name put on the birth certificate he had to sign a form saying he was the father.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2011