I just cut my OUCH adult content

Ok, anybody have a WHAT A STUPID DITZ moment? Was trimming and sliced open the side of my whoohaa! Bleeding and all that crap! Geez! Suggestions on trying to get this healed real fast? LOL

autbot

Asked by autbot at 7:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Health

• lol :)

Good to know your okay. :) be more careful girlie!

But you did make me chuckle too, when you said "sitting on pads--papertowels." LOL LOL LOL :)

Anonymous

• Damn! That is making me hurt.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 7:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I'm sorry but a friend of mine a few years ago did a home waxing kit. Ripped a chunk of skin off and ended up in the er of stitches! The wrst part she and her DH only had one car. she had to call him home form work to take her! Can you imagine that phone call!? Pressure and more pressure! I hope it just a tiny cut!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If it is small enough you might want to put a bandaide on it!! I cut myself down there once and it kept healing to my panties..so everytime I went to pee, I pulled my panties down without thinking and ripped my scab off!! Then I forgot about it and it healed to my panties again.....I put a bandaide on it...didn't care if it looked stupid...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• OUCH! Where did you cut, inner or outter side? Thicky or the softer area of skin? DAMN owie, *cringes*
    Anonymous

• Pressure but not sure on the healing thing and yes we all have those moments !!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• worriedmommy: I did the same thing once! Owwwch!

I would go with some antibiotic ointment (like Neosporin) and a bandage until it heals.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• omg girlie, please be more careful, lol this has got me laughing because you sound like me! if you cut near the anal area .. oh lord. me me meme . I have found doing this in front of a mirror helpful

when I was pregnant i was on the bed holding a mirror-shaving and dh walked in like WTF are you doing!! LOL.....

Let me know what happens lol.
    Anonymous

• owie has me hurting too...hwo bad is it
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 7:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I did it once and I had someone put that bandaid glue stuff on my hot pocket. It did help cause, it burned to pee.LOL.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 7:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2011