Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I get started in fostering care?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Adoption

Answers (2)
  • Call your local social services department. They'll help you get the ball rolling with required training, background checks, home inspections and any other needed steps.

    Answer by gdiamante at 5:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

  • Call your county department of family and children's services. They will tell you when their training classes are available and such.

    Answer by joy2bamom at 11:11 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.