my baby is 6 months old and not eating good today!

she is teething pretty bad and has the case of lose bowel I am assuming from teething.... is it normal for her not to really want to eat while teething? today she has only had 3 bottles totaling up to 13 oz and she usually has 4 to 5 bottles 7 oz each.. she is acting fine she was REALLY cranky yesterday but she is been pretty good today and playing and crawling like normal..

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 7:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't worry too much. Teething is rough on the little ones. Just keep offering and trying. Good luck.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes it's normal for teething to interfere with eating habits, just offer her liquid so she doesn't become dehydrated.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My 6mth old is teething too and she has not been eating much either. I have a friend that is an OT and she said this is normal.
    CristinaC1014

Answer by CristinaC1014 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011