sign language classes?

I want to learn sign language (ASL), but i don't want to go to college for it. i don't have the money or the time for college. would you ladies know where i can even start looking for free or cheap sign language classes? I don't want to learn for my kids, so baby classes are a no go. i actually want to learn how to have conversations with ASL. TIA

(didn't know what catagory to put it in, so school seemed like the best one)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in

• Here, there are community classes that are offered thru the parks and rec department. Good luck in your search.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I took ASL classes through a community extension course. It was offered through the Parks and Recreation office of our city. It was very inexpensive.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Honestly, I'd check out Youtube. You can find lessons for almost anything on there. And it's free. : )
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• you got to start from beggining so start in you tube books or anything by yourself and take the time to become a master. luck
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• good idea momma!!
    try youtube
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2011