how many of your babies were born bald ?

baby boybaby girl

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• None, heads full of hair here!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Both of my kids came out witha head full of hair and i had heartburn so bad from the time i concieved untill i gave birth. My first daughter had so much that when she was crowning all the nurse and doc said look at all her hair it was sticking like an inch out before her head was even out lol
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 7:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• First baby was and I had TERRIBLE heartburn so the myth didn'y hold true. My second baby I had no heartburn and she was born with a light dusting of peach fuzz
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 7:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Both my nieces had no hair when they were born. My daughter had a full head of bright red hair, then it all fell out and now she is ultra blonde.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 7:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My daughter was born with a full head of hair. Now that she is 2.5 years old, she has long hair with spiral curls. She's an absolute doll!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• 6 kids all full of hair! my oldest even had hair on her back!!! lol. not to worry it fell off by the age of 1. hehehe
    rms7

Answer by rms7 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• not mine they had lots of hair I guess it's your caucasian babies that are born bald I guess bc of all that blonde hair ;) I could be wrong.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011