Do you agree?

Ok I know that everything is getting worse day by day. That is obvious since you can't turn on the tv without hearing about it. Now there is something planned for tomorrow in egypt and the don't know what it is. Now more and more are starting to protest. I am just learning about revolations and was wonderi.g if anyone can tell me do you think these situations fit in?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 7:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Fit in to what?
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• As far as Revolations go....are you asking if its the end of the world? My answer is no
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• There are many factors when it comes to the "world ending". Climate, riots, natural disasters. We do not know when the world will end. Trajedies have aways happened and bc of tv we are more aware now than before.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• What a Glorious Day that will Be!)

I agree. It is nothing to fear
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• And you spelled it right Sparta. We were wrong! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Thank you for your input. Since I left my old job I have had no one
    To talk to or learn from about all of this. I really appreciate your answers.
    mommy2each

Comment by mommy2each (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Mark 13:32-33 TNIV

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert ! You do not know when that time will come.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No,I don't think this has anything to do with what Revelations was talking about.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It's life. People get sick of the way things are run and take a stand
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I need to find it but the book of Isaiah I believe talks about Egypt and its role concerning Israel... this thing in Egypt is much bigger than people realise. It needs to stop and soon!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011