what do i do in a situation like this stressed:( (*vent )UPDATED

what do i do in a situation like this stressed:( (*vent ) so this morning started like every other morning got the girls up,got them ready for school there first day back because we were out of town since Friday..OK so i get to the drop off area and let them out of the car my oldest got out the car,my youngest on the other hand started crying and screaming saying"mommy please don't make me go,i don't wanna go to school shes going to kill me..i mean she cried so much that her eyes had bags under them now some of you might think she is being dramatic well that's not true last Thursday she got into an altercation with a bully (look at my other post for more info on that) shes been wetting the bed,she has been quit,she doesn't want to eat, and shes just really been going threw it so back to the story..OK so i told her i would come back up to the school at lunch to talk to the principal but i had a meeting and i really needed to get to work by this time 30 minutes had already past and she was not getting out of the car,so i said forget it i will just bring her back to school after the meeting,that way i can talk to the teacher so i took her to my job with me,omw to work i called the office to set up an appointment with the principal,teacher and the girls parents,but they told me he wouldn't be able to meet with us until next Thursday.. after my meeting at work was over my husband(her dad)surprised me at work,(he had no idea on what was going on) and he asked"Why aren't you at school"So i explained to him the situation and he immediately goes in to daddy def-fence mode!and he demands that we go in to the office even tho they said the principal wasn't seeing anyone all week, well when we get there after waiting a hour the principal finally see"s us and we explain to him whats been going on and that we would like to schedule a conference with the girl and her mom so we could get to the bottom of this,well he calls the girls mom on the phone and he tells her we would like to have a conference and she says"well i have things to do.. and he says well the conference wont be more than an hour long, and she says"well OK if i feel like it"(with an attitude) and she hangs up at this time im frustrated my husband is furious so he tells the principal to tell the girls mother:We wanted settle this incident with her parent and if she"s not sure she"ll feel like coming to the meeting then we"ll take it to the police because our child is afraid to come to school.. once the principle called her mom and told her what my husband said the lady then changes her attitude and says she will come to the meeting OK so after that we walk my daughter to her class and let her know everything is gonna be alright but she starts crying and screaming again i had to be back at work by a certain time and i didn't want her to miss anymore school so my husband told her he would stay the whole day with her at school so when they get home from school today i told her:daddy isn't going to be able to go to school with you tomorrow but i"ll walk you to your class and she just starts screaming and crying again a hour ago i got a call from my mom and she tells me that Kaylonnie(my daughter)called her and asked her if she could come to school with her tomorrow because someone wants to kill her now my mom is stressed out and she plans on going to my daughters school tomorrow with her... ugg i dont know what to do the meeting isn't until next week,i cant keep her out of school any more because she was out for 2 days this week and 1 day last week and i don't want to keep letting people go to school with her but what can i do?? because she doesn't feel safe in the same room as the little girl vent overr( Ok so today i went to the superintendent with this..she gives me all these options: she can get both of my daughters a transfer to whatever school i like,she can switch my youngest daughter class,she can suspend the girl and have the meeting with her parents first thing in the morning... i spoke with my daughter and she told me she was still afraid to go to school by her self because the girls is going to hurt her SO when my husband gets here in about a hour me,him&my daughter are going to go down to the police station and make a report and see if we can get a restraining order i also have the pictures on my phone from last week when my daughter nose was gushing blood.. thanks for all the help i"ll keep you all updated

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 7:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm so sorry that your daughter had to go through that.
    I think your husband has the right idea. The mother obviously didnt think it was a big deal until your husband was ready to involve the cops. Your daughters safety and well being are the most important things and if filing a report will help ease her then I say do it. I know I would!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 8:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Awww I'm sorry for your dd. I know what its like to be bullied in school but not to that extent. I hope you all get this situation resolved soon so your family will be at peace.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• OMGoodness - - - I'm so sorry ya'll going through this - - that's not much fun and I really hope that the police and the school does something to help the situation!! Please keep us posted.
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i believe you should take good action lyk ur husband hs dn nt only 2 gt tat gurl 2 stop bullying ur child bt also 2 ta skool 2 nt take it as a smal tingi gt bullied nd it effects me still til tis day nd i wudnt wish on any1 else going tru tat u need 2 gtta skl2 even considr kicking ta bully out if i continues as uv sad its hapen bfr so tat js proves ta bully hs bin given warnings bt doesnt cr icn undrstnd wr ta bully gts it frm if tats hw ta bullies mother tlks 2 a pricipl...
    hope everyting goes gud fr u hun
    xxx
    sidra786

Answer by sidra786 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I am so sorry for what you must be going through as I could not imagine. Your poor child, being so scared and frightened. I really don't think your child will feel safe attending that school as long as that child is there. You need to make a choice in which your daughter will feel safe. If she is literally crying not to go to school then I would not want her there. This is such a sad situation. The fact that the parent of this bully cannot make the time to address this or meet at school just shows the lack of responsibility and parenting on her end. No wonder there is a problem. Have you asked your daughter how she would feel going to another school? It seems like this school is not protecting her, or making her feel safe. I hope everything works out. Maybe if this bully is suspended her parent will then realize the seriousness of this, and will have to make time to take responsibility for her child's actions!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Your daughter is very lucky to have a supportive family. I responded to your comment yesterday and was actually thinking of you and praying for you on my commute home and was hoping you had come to some sort of resolve. It saddens me that there are kids in the world that are in such a terrible place that they and their support system at home find what is happening to your daughter is ok and that things like this are now so common that threats like this are just thrown onto next weeks schedule.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2011