Help! Teething remedies for my 6 month old.

I have tried baby Orajel, and teething tablets. She is just miserable not matter what! She just cut her first yesterday. I can't handle this teething business! Do you guys have any secret weapons???

XdollskinX

Asked by XdollskinX at 8:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We used to wet washclothes roll them and freeze them, my babies loved to gnaw on them.. Our dr said baby motrin when it was really horrible
    katey1211

Answer by katey1211 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have an all natural teething oil that works WAY BETTER then oragel! My son also wears a Baltic amber teething neclace and it works wonders!! LOVE IT!! I like the washcloths frozen. he has a blast sucking on them and forgets the teething problems. I havent had to do any of the oil or washcloths since the amber necklace though.
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• do you breast feed?that helps with my daughter
    jess0403

Answer by jess0403 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• or tylenol
    jess0403

• if she takes a passie put it water squeeze the nipple of it ti fill it up with water. as much as you can get it in it. the freeze it that may do the trick.
    noelliekodasmum

Answer by noelliekodasmum at 12:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• baltic amber teething necklace
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:57 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• what's amber teething necklace?
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 1:55 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• You don't mention an age - but we always used frozen bagels. They love to chew on them and anything they get off will be mushy enough for them to eat, but all of mine have been late teethers.

Answer by missanc at 9:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• What is amber teething necklace?
    One of the oldest methods available is an amber teething necklace, which the infant wears around their neck helps relieve the pain associated with teething.

Amber Teething Necklaces are designed and custom made for babies, all they have to do is wear it on their skin, to diminish the pain and discomfort caused by teething.
    Wearing baltic amber is a traditional European remedy for teething. Baltic amber teething necklace are made to be worn by teething children to provide them with natural pain relief from teething symptoms, it has succinic acid in the amber that when it is worn next to the skin the heat from your skin releases this natural acid and helps soothe baby.
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• frozen
    freeze pops,still in the wrapper. Perfectly safe and it lasts for hours and baby could go to sleep ,the gums stay numb for a while.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2011