Bad day - Tell me something funny!

My husband is too enthralled in the TV to hear about my day, and I'm longing for my friends and family who are over the river and through the woods in a blizzard and I can't get to them. Fill in for them and tell me a funny story!

Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• this is good and embarassing! my dd (2 and a half) busted in the bathroom n caught me w my tampon string hanging out. i had no idea what to say so i just told her i had an "owwie" and that's what it was for. so now... she has been runnin around for two days straight tellin everyone her mama has an owwie in her BUTT and has to put a string in there to make it better. it's horrible.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 3:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• lets see...one of my most embarassing moments was when we were first married. You know how it is, always naked from the minute you walk in the door. Well DH went out to get us some dinner, while i stayed put. He came back with his best friend and they walked in together. I ran out to help him carry stuff in....SURPRISE! His friend is a paramedic and tried to comfort me by sayin he has seen it all before. It was not comforting! LOL
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• When my daughter was born, I spent the first few weeks doing nothing but living in the recliner, I'd nurse sleep nurse sleep. No outside distractions or entertainment. One day the door rang. YES! UPS! I was so excited for a change of pace I ran to the door signed for the package and ignored the weird look he gave me.
    Walking away I was all indignant in my head "what?Has he never saw a frazzled new mom before??" Looking myself over as I thought this I realized BOTH my maternity shirt buttons were totally undone, and he had probably had the most disturbing delivery of his life.
    katey1211

Answer by katey1211 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My (ex) hubby and I went to a halloween party shortly after we were married -- I was a librarian (complete with horn-rimmed glasses and my hair in a bun) and was wearing heels and this plaid skirt that had a velcro closure on the waist. We had only JUST walked into the party of about 75 people -- and you know how everyone turns their heads to look when a new person walks in?? Well, just as they had turned to see us, my skirt caught on a chair and dropped to the floor like a pair of cheap sunglasses!! What made it worse was that I was wearing garters and a thong beneath (as a surprise to my hubby). Boy was he surprised! I wanted to DIE!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Tell me you can look at that baby and NOT smile. Go ahead, try!

JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• LOL @ Shilohsmama!

My son first saw me with a pad and he said,"Mom, why is that in your underwear? What IS that thing??" I said, "Mommy has a booboo and this is my bandaid". His eyes got as big as saucers and he said,"WOW! That must be one big boo boo Mommy! Do you need to see a doctor? You need to go get more blood! You need a fusion!" He knew about blood transfusions and giving blood from a show we watched and he thought if you lost alot of blood from an accident you need a TRANSfusion....it was cute he called it a fusion! LOL

I said," OH NO! Mommy does not need anymore blood than she has here! Thank you very much son!" ( I then explained every month I have a booboo)

We were in the grocery store one time and he was sittin' in the cart and says real loud in the aisle, "Mommy don't forget your big bandaids for your once a month booboo!"

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:41 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• sumbody Iknow thought they were talking bad about me to someone else instead of textin that person she text me instead God dont like ugly....
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I had a rough day too...how about we talk about an embarassing moment...those are always funny...
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My grandson has a cold. After supper he crawled into my lap and said "grandma can we go to WalMart?" I asked him Why? He said "Because my nose is broke and they have everything there" :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2011