am i pregnant again with different symthoms then my last child?

im having back problems and i feel sick the last 3 days and haven't been eating properely, im on the pill but didnt take it for a few days nd had intercourse, i have totally different feelings towards my first pregnancy and would like to find out, could anyone help me with my question??......

sha20

Asked by sha20 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• when i was pregnant with ds in 06 the only symptom i had was no period and i was swollen(this is also from falling down a flight of stairs. i took 15 different test some from the docs and some my own. with my second i was nauseous from day one. for 7 months all i could do was peppermint with ice chips before and after eatting. so yes u can have different symptoms.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• stop taking the pill and take a test - don't start taking it until you are SURE you are not preggers. Every pregnancy is different... both my first and second had totally different s/sx from each other.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2011