Leaving a group!!! It's not cute to be disrespectful at any age!!!

How do you leave a group?????
I tried but don't know how. I can't stand seeing people that are mothers be rude to other people. Bored or not, I don't think this was cafe mom's intentions, when they started this social network. I thought I would come on here and have a couple laughs, share ideas with some moms and even meet some, but everyday it's another thing in this group in particular. NOT ALL THE MOMS are asses, only a few. And for the mom's being bullied or made fun of, please don't take it to heart, the only people who's opinion about you matters, calls you "MOM, SISTER, DAUGHTER, OR WIFE!!" remember that.

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 9:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't know how to leave a group hun, but I agree with you. So I'll bump ya too.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• go to the group, look on the left hand side... one of the options is "leave group"... click on that

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Go allthe way to the top of this page and click on "privacy & settings". Then scroll down to your list of groups you are in, and click on the "X" beside of the group/groups you want to leave and then scroll down and click on "save"
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Thanks. I just could not sit back and watch these so called moms bully these women and say hurtful things to them.
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• On any groups home page, theres a menu down the left side of the page. Go down the list until you see "leave group", and click. Its that simple!
    Momluv269

Answer by Momluv269 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Thanks I got it. ; )
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Its seems, to me, that a lot of women forget manners and class when they are protected by a computer screen and anonymity. It's seems they feel like they have an excuse to revert back to their 15 year old mindset.
    I feel the same as you do. Im pretty sure that they original intentions behind cafe mom have been lost, through all the stupidity, ignorance, hate and drama people feel the need to bring online.
    Im sure they don't act the same way in real life, and if they do, i feel sorry for them. When you have a child, you need to grow up and become a mature adult, who doesnt feel the need to instigate internet drama.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Try some other groups. We're not all bullies

Answer by admckenzie at 9:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• There are plenty other groups that aren't like that. Sorry you had trouble with that one.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Oh not me, I had no problems. But everyday like high school there was drama, name calling, very insulting and hurtful things being said to the other moms. I got tired of having to read through all the bull just to get to an answer or post that was relevant to the posters question.
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011