BIRTH CONTROL QUESTIONS

MIRENA IUD
NUVA RING
OR PILLS?
I HAVE TRIED THE DEPO SHOT DONT LIKE.

HELP PLEASE

2ndiapers

Asked by 2ndiapers at 9:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I got pregnant while on the pill and had side effects with most of them. Never had the Nuva Ring. I loved my Mirena, no periods, no PMS, no cramping, no nothing. I didn't have to worry about anything and I loved it. I know some people don't like it, but I had no issues with it. It is my choice.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Never did the IUD. didn't want something that required a doctor to remove.
    Nuva ring-killed my sex drive but was easy to use and didn't take a lot of maintenance
    The pill-got my DD from those

Right now I use Natural Familly Planning by charting. 3 years with no hormones, no complications, and no pregnancy and it takes as much time as getting a pill and a glass of water and taking it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I use Nuvaring and love it. I haven't found that it kills my sex drive at all, but everyone is different. I like I can easily skip periods if I want.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I love Mirena...no PERIODS!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Got tired of the pill, I'm getting my tubes blocked.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I also did not like the depo shot. it was awful! I am on pills. Sometime my husband will get a vasectomy. Hopefully it will be this year.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Of all you listed, I have only used the Ring and I loved it. The one side effect I didn't like was that it was horrible on my complexion, but I loved not having to worry about the pills every day!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2011