The first time you kissed DH/SO?

What was it like? Ackward, like a dream, sweet, explosive?
Did he kiss you or did you kiss him?
Do you still get butterflies when you think about it?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Lol...no butterflies, it was awful! He was getting over a cold and he moved in for the kill. I kissed him for like 5 seconds and it was so slobbery! Lol! I do have to say I'm so happy I didn't base anything on that kiss because he can kiss good when he can breathe through his nose! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• lol We were friends with benefits when we started our relationship, so it wasn't like I was expecting fireworks when he kissed me. He kissed me, I was way nervous, but then the hands started flying, and uh . . . we weren't FWB long.

Answer by missanc at 9:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Who knows?? I don't remember the first kiss or really any kiss that wasn't a peck goodbye. We slept together the first night we met so that could be why I don't remember the kiss lol.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• On the couch in my apt.
    Butterflies, dreams, fireworks...lasted forever.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My Husband and I first kissed each other the day We met in person/moved in Together, right after I got off of the plane and after Our first embrace. We were literally pulled to each other by an unseen force, it just happened so naturally. It was indescribably amazing, not at all awkward and SO PERFECT. We definitely "sparked" when We first kissed..and still do! I get butterflies when I think about it, of course..but I still get them every day!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I do still get butterflies when I think about it. Ironically it was 11 years ago this week when we first kisses. I was at work getting read to hit the floor to wait tables and he wnet to kiss me and our hats hit so he turned his around backwards so he could kiss me.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It was weird, we had been together for 3 weeks.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Wonderful! Not very long but there was definitely a spark. Yes there are still butterflies when I think about it.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Our first kiss was AMAZING!!! We were just friends (both had crushes on each other but neither wanted to admit it), and were hanging out at his house one night drinking a bottle of wine and watching movies. We were sitting on his couch chatting and laughing and out of nowhere he stopped talking mid-sentence, leaned over, and kissed me. It was perfect, and yes, several years of marriage and three kids later it still gives me butterflies to think about it.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 9:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• He kissed me and it was explosive. It was a really amazing kiss!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2011