I just want to say "Thank You"...(not a question)

I just want to say thank you to all of you that have been supporting me in these hard days. Your support has truely given me the strength t go foreward and press charges against a man that beat me for 3 years. Since he isolated me from everyone I didn't really have a big support system and you ladies have really been there... I have court at 8am and I will be sure to update you all! Thanks again.... It's so amazing to know that there are still amazing people in this world!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• group hugOhhh I am sooooo happy for u!! U will a much stronger woman for doing this, and it will show others that it can be done!!

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Please take someone with you. Get there early and pay attention to your surroundings. This is a dangerous time. The judge hid me in his supply closet until my x got in court then had me stay until the police saw him leave the parking lot!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Go get him! Good luck
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• PLEASE bring someone with you that way he doesnt do anything stupid. I will be praying for you and keep us posted.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Good luck! I am so glad that you are standing up for yourself.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Wishing you the best.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 7:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• As someone who has been through it twice, please please please bring someone with you! And make sure you know what and who is around you at all times! And I would go straight to the court room when you get there. I am so glad you are standing up for yourself and I wish you the best!
    Dragonsbaby

Answer by Dragonsbaby at 10:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011