Are there any Orthodox Jews here?

I would love to talk to an orthodox Jew or a Jewish person that observes the Torah and lives a Kosher life. I am not Jewish. I am a Christian. But, I am very interested in that way of living. Not in a bad way, where I am being judgmental or offensive or disrespectful. But, in a good way were I am truly interested in your life and how living Kosher and following the Torah effect your daily life as a Mother and a Wife and about your relationship with God.

CaptivatedByGod

Asked by CaptivatedByGod at 9:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• We are an observant family, though not Orthodox. We keep a kosher home by default, as we do not eat meat. I would be happy to chat with you.

The oldest group on CafeMom is the Jewish Moms group, and there are a few Orthodox members. They will be happy to talk to you: http://www.cafemom.com/group/1/

Answer by rkoloms at 2:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2011