potty training

this is our first night. how well do you think it is going to go? lol he pottyed and there is a potty close.. to his room... but he has accidents and he forget sometimes.. so HEY wudduthink?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 10:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Good deal! I think he is going to do great!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I just started potty training my son a few days ago. We cant use pull ups because he thinks they are just like diapers and just goes potty in them like usaul so we use underwear. He went through 2 pairs of underwear the first day(just pee). I couldnt get him to go poop in the toilet though and he had his first poop accident yesterday....fun to clean up. lol. He wont tell me when he has to go potty I have to ask him if he has to go or tell him to try going. But good luck to you!!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 10:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• im doing this one handed lol : my son did the same thing lobelia. i got him naked and watched him. it worked! now we use pull ups for bed and napping and he willtake off the pull up or underwear and run for the potty. it all wakes time. i was pregnant and very tired for most of my sons 2nd year so as soon as i popped that kid out i started working on potty training lol he turned 3 jan. 17th. and i gave birth the 1st of january with my 2nd. i nearly had my 1st potty trained for his birthday...
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i started potty tranning a few months back and he got it within a week! people gave me crap for not doing it earlier but im glad i waited!
    wifecombs

Answer by wifecombs at 1:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2011