Where on the Cafe may I promote a group where all will see, besides my own page.

I want this group to survive. I just found it yesterday. I've been made an Admin. I saw that a lot of the members have already left. I'm trying to help make it work, but I don't know where I may promote it for all to see.

LADYLadylady

Asked by LADYLadylady at 3:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi LADYladylady,

There are several ways to promote your group on CafeMom, however group promotions are not allowed in this group.

If you are a group owner, you can click the 'Promote Your Group' link in the Admin Tools section on your group homepage. Your post there will be added to the 'Groups Seeking Members' forum.

If you are a group owner, admin, or member, you can create a CafeMom signature to promote your group.

There is a group on CafeMom where members will help other members create signatures for free: http://www.cafemom.com/group/signatureshowcase

We appreciate your cooperation. Enjoy CafeMom!

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Thank you very much!
    LADYLadylady

Answer by LADYLadylady at 4:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2008