Who has a funny Sh*& /peepee story?? C'mon we all have had one! Don't be shy!

I have heard stories told from friends and family and I have my own. We have all had a time when we have been so sick or desperate we pee or poop our pants or as my brother says let the Sh*& fall where it may. An Emergency poo or pee situation? So you late night mommies, tell all!!!!!! It is pretty funny when you think about it and it helps other moms feel normal.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• mind you i had on a short black cocktail dress and a beautiful white coat!! i just lifted it all up! gets better.. i was thinking.. what can i wipe with b/c it needed to be wiped! I found a foil in my purse with a flour tortilla in it.. and used the tortilla!! OMG i am laughing my head off as i type b/c this is so awful!! I asked God for forgiveness for pooping on the church! im sure he got a HUGE kick out of it...as wiil you. So ythere you go.. sorry so long but it had to be told! Good luck anyone beating that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• ok im starting us off... im posting annoymous b/c this is so horrible ive never even told my hubby b/c he would prob never look at me the same again.! one time i went out with friends and ate mexican food and drank Alot so later on that night i was at a party and couldnt get into the bathroom b/c it was a huge line..(at someones hoouse) as we were leaving i was standing at the car and was literally gonna sh* in the car or go somewhere. so across the parking lot was a church.. there was no where else i could go! i snuck behind the church and got behind the big trash can and pooped like a homeless person!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• read last one first!
    Anonymous

• OMFG!!! That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Thank you so much for sharing ;()
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• God forgive YOU anon!!!!!!! And God bless me for asking this question!!!!!! I am so LOL and I am totally alone tonight, was gonna go to bed but...........OMG that is too frickin' hilarious, It recharged me, I might just tell tell you my brothers sh%& story but I am laughing too hard.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:39 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Iknew that would brighten someones day. i should write a book about things like that that happen to me.. id be rich.. and embarrassed but still rich!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• ok I think I laugh way too much at sh*& stories but they are so true and at the most vulnerable moments in our life. I LAUGHED WAY TOO MUCH WITH 2 STORIES, I Hope I see more.............
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I was staying the night at a guys house for the first time...in the middle of the night, I felt like I was going to throw up...So I rushed into the bathroom and was throwing up...meanwhile, I was shitting too. So embarassing. I pooped all over his bathroom rug. I got into the shower to wash off and he came in and asked me if I was okay. OMG how embarassing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• actually it is one BIG story!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• We are beginning to potty train our daughter. We had her diaper off and before I knew it, she was pooping on the wrong chair...I picked her up to take her to the potty chair and while doing so, my dog went over and ATE HER POOP! YUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Nov. 16, 2008