What are the possibilities if me going into labor at 36 weeks?

I am 36 weeks pregnant and have all the signs of early labor. What are the possibilities of me going into early labor? I heard that the more you have the sooner you go into labor each time. So should I be preparing to go to the hospital in the next few days?

jessiluvsandy

Asked by jessiluvsandy at 10:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• just time your contractions... if you are having them in close intervals then you definately should call your Dr. hat you heard about having children sooner as you have more is false. Congrats btw!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Some women have pre-labor contractions and dilation and then go to 43 weeks! There are no certain predictions with babies.

Keep supplies and a charged phone handy! Alert your child care provider.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Are the contractions getting longer and closer together or are they random? Do they stop when you get up and move around? BH contractions get stronger when your dehydrated, I'd drink a good amount of water and take a warm bath and see if that helps. If they continue after than then I'd call your care provider/hospital and see what they think.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 4, 2011