chevy/dodge

which do you perfer and why? looking for pro's and con's.

proudmom611

Asked by proudmom611 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• Dodge. My truck has always been dependable and good in any weather.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I really have no experience with either. But I will be seriously looking for a new car this year or next year and I want a Chevy Equinox.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• we just bought a chevy equinox i love it i wanted a dodge durango but dh and agreed on the equinox. its a great ride :)
    proudmom611

Comment by proudmom611 (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I'm not really a fan of the way any of the Dodge vehicles look. I'm not a big fan of Chevy's, either, but I like them better than Dodge. I had a Chevy Malibu for 9 years and it had 215K miles on it when I got a new car. It needed a bunch of work there at the end (including needing all new tires), but none of it was something major like the transmission or anything like that. My husband has a 94 Camaro with somewhere around 170K miles and it's still going okay. (knock on wood) So as far as dependability, Chevy's aren't bad.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Chevy have owned both and hands down a chevy.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011