Seperated from my husband who has a order to pay the mortgage and is not. My Credit is ruined. We share custody and if he loses the house or is in contempt could I ask for physical custody?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Of course you could. You can ask for whatever you want. You will have a better chance if he has violated the previous court order. Good luck
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I do not know how not being able to pay the house is grounds for not allowing him to see his children. It doesn't necessarily make him a bad father.......Good Luck!!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 11:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• You should can!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have a friend who is dating a guy who is court ordered to pay his exwifes mortgage and when he ceased to make payments because he said "it wasn't fair" she filed and they set his visitationfrom every weekend to every other and told him that if he didn't start taking care of his responsibility's as a father he could lose custody all togther. Needless to say i dont really like the guy i think his is an a$$.

Depending on where you live you have a good chance most judges will rule in your favor because he is taking away from the welfare and well being of your children!
    mikenjess

Answer by mikenjess at 5:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2011