Find out the sex of your baby or surprise?

captainlove

Asked by captainlove at 10:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I really really really wanted my kids to be surprises but my husband didnt. The next one is going to be a surprise, hubby may find out but I wont and no one else!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I had to find out. It drove me crazy not knowing.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Find out...that way I could buy pink or blue stuff.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i like to find out so i can get stuff before she/he is born
    jess0403

Answer by jess0403 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• surprise, because they were wrong with a friends. They had all girl stuff, room painted pink when Logan arrived. OOPS!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I had no choice..my amazing Mommie instincts and gift for knowing the gender of unborn babies told me I was having a Boy before my second trimester. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• All 5 of mine were surprises by choice. We didn't want to know with any of them. I swear it's not a common thing. With my 4th the tech kept asking me if I was sure I didn't want to know and looked at me like I had 2 heads when I told her we weren't interested in finding out. I guess I was like the only one she ever have come in and NOT want to know the sex, lol.
    We ended up with a girl, boy, girl, girl and finally another boy.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We didn't find out with all three, and nothing was more enjoyable than announcing our new arrival because everyone wanted to know...who he or she was! My brother's wife always found out the gender, and it just wasn't as exciting when the baby was born. It was like, "Oh, so and so had Bobby today." Cool!
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 11:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I like the surprise, but caved to my husband's wanting to know. If there is a next time, No One but the US tech and my doc will know!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I only found out for r the last one...wishing I had done it with the other ones now.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 1:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2011