Has anyone had problems with vagianl problems? Such as Bacterial vaginosious and YIs???It just seems worse with summer, My crotch seems to sweat "inside" which upsets everything...I do not have STDs..

Ive had problems for 4 years on and off...Any help would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Health

• Well, I had the same problems I started using "Summer's Eve" and it HELPED TREMENDOUSLY. OR doucheing. Only a few times a week, not ALL the time. Because its NOT good to douche all the time, b/c ur body clears out naturally when you have a period. Try Summers Eve, if that doesnt work I would seriously suggest talking to your gynecologist. =]
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I would talk to your gynecologist about your concerns. Maybe you have some sort of hormonal imbalance that could be contributing to it. Our bodies are crazy like that, especially after having kids!
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I used to get Bacteria Vaginosis ALL the time, and you know what? It was because he was cheating on me. Ever since Dimitri's father and I split, and I've been with Jim, I've only had like 3 yeast infections (in 4 years). The 8 years I was with Di's Dad, I had a new BV infection at least 6 or 7 times a year. It was ridiculous.

Yeast infections are a bit different. I think I get them after I have been on antibiotics, when I take baths all the time with bubble bath, and certain lubes seem to upset the area. Msg me and we'll chat more.
    JCorts75

Answer by JCorts75 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• For yeast infections of any kind you need to have a good probiotic. I would first get a good probiotic and then you can even spread yogurt on the outside and freez some in foil in the freezer and use as a extra boost for just inside of the vagina. the good bacteria in the yogurt (make sure it has live cultures and is the plain kind) will kill it off on the surface and then you need the capsule kind for your insides. If you need my web site for the probiotics e-mail me. I hope you are feeling better soon!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 10:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I know of a great solution for vaginal and yeast infections. PM me if you want to know more. It kills the bad bacteria without killing the good.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 2:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• You need to talk to your GYN
    catlee2127

Answer by catlee2127 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• i know what your dealing with. i had this problem (still do) since i was 14. i hate it. i've gone to doctors a lot and they all send me home with some crap for yeast infections but it ALWAYS comes back the following week. some times it clears up for a while...but then its back. all the doctors just come up with "well your PH balance off" or "your PH is outta wack" i bathe daily and clean out the inside with each shower. i've been told by someone online to put a peice of garlic up there and leave it for a day. and do that for three days (new one everyday) but i havent tried it yet. good luck. if you figure out something that really works let me know. thru this post i guess. to emberresed to let anyone know who i am. oh and i tried the yogurt thing...worked for a few days but thats it. UHG sometimes i wish i were a guy...i'm sooo gross. but i can hide it from my partner by takeing a shower right before we have sex lol. and i have been tested and am STD free..just all outta wack :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2008