What is wrong with me? adult content

I am more curious than worried so I am not going to go to a doc about this unless it persists for a long time. Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this. I tried googling some of my symptoms but came up with stuff I know I don't have. Anyway, since Tuesday I have been salivating excessively. It is ridiculous how much saliva I am producing right now. I have also felt slightly nauseous, but not really. Not sure how to explain it, kinda sick feeling and kinda hungry feeling.  Plus I have been more tired than usual.  I am not pregnant.  I got my period today and the only time I have had sex(in a long time) was this past Sunday so there is no way I was having symptoms of pregnancy on Tuesday.  It is irritating more than anything.  I was wondering if anyone else got this before/during their period and if that was it.  I have never had any of these with my period before.  I don't have a fever and I don't feel sick, it is just weird.   

kmath

Asked by kmath at 10:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Health

• Here is a web site https://www.medhelp.org it kinds like webmd, except theres a better symptom checker and alot of other things too. I love going there.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• could be psychological. or you actually could be pregnant. i had a friend who didn't know she was until she was 5 months preg. some medications increase saliva production and make you feel nauseated. if it continues to persist in the next day or so, contact your doctor to find out what is going on.
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Are you taking any new prescriptions? Are you eating right? It's a sign of malnutrition.You also could be pregnant. or... you drink to much alcohol. :) Best of luck.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No new prescriptions and I have been eating really well lately. I have been trying to eat healthy. Haven't had alcohol all week, but I did drink last weekend some. :)
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Hadn't heard of that site, I will check it out. Thanks!
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Feb. 4, 2011