SUV

What is the roomiest and most economical small/mid-size SUV? I drive an 03 Ford Escape right now and would like to trade it in for something a little newer and with less miles. Any suggestions? I live in Northern IN and want to stick with something that has 4x4 for the winters.

Neon1980

Asked by Neon1980 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have an 03 Envoy.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 11:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• before i saw you say you had an excape i was going to say escape so i think what you have is great of what you want! We have a lincoln navigator and only get 9 miles to the gallon in town but need the third row so we are keeping it but looking for an excape for my hubby instead of a car because we live in mn and would like 4 wheel drive also. The escape has the best gas milage.
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I drive a Subaru Tribeca and used to drive a Subaru Forester. All Subarus are all-wheel drive, so extremely safe in the snow/rain. Forester is bigger than you think, but it is probably not considered a suv. If you decide to do Tribeca , get the 7-seater. It gives you the option to transport people or goods. I love both models.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I don't know much about cars, but I do know that Kia has a good warranty on their vehicles and I have had very few problems with mine.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 1:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I love the Escape's. why don't you just trade it in for a newer version of itself?
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 4, 2011