If you went away to college, did you go close, not too far or far away?

I went far away. I wanted to get away from all that was high school and try something totally new.

JZ10FPM

Asked by JZ10FPM at 11:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Alaska to Arizona :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• 2 hours away-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• my collage is pretty freakin close its like 30 min walking distance i had to leave due to money issues
    SuperStarrMiles

Answer by SuperStarrMiles at 11:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• from where i graduated Highschool? about 3 hours.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I moved about 4 hours away. I loved the college and it had the degree I wanted. Now I am glad I didn't go further since I am still only 4 hours away from family and it is great to be able to see them and have them spend time with my son. Plus I loved my college and I am even going back there for a second degree.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Not that far, I went from arizona to california
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• WOW, not Alaska to Arizona far for me, I went between 400 and 500 miles away. It was about a 7.5 hour drive. I used to do it on weekends once in a while ... I'm not sure how, my butt goes numb after 2 hours, these days!
    JZ10FPM

Comment by JZ10FPM (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I stayed in state for college but went to boarding school for high school. That was a four hour flight away.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Not too far...about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away. Close enough to come home on a weekend if I wanted to, but not so close that I came home (or was expected to come home) all the time. There were a lot of people at our school who went home just about every weekend (but their family was in the same state unlike mine and some of my friends), so the big party nights were usually Thursday nights.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• 4 hours away
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 4, 2011