ave you and your DH/SO ever watched porn together?

We did the other night for the first time after 6 1/2 years of dating and almost 3 years of marriage. We both agreed it was nothing great and wouldnt jump to do it again. What was your experiance?

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• We never have, and I don't think we will. Our philosophy is, why watch it, when you can do it.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• we did a couple of times, but, yes, we preferred to do as opposed to watch!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 11:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• lol yea watching turns into doing pretty quick.....i guess im just more into the normal just make love than all the different positions, toys, etc.
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• yea a few times , but like everyone else said why watch whenu can do
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i did with my stbxh it got us in the mood, i havent yet with my SO but i have walked in on him watching it solo....whatever tickles his pickle I guess
    darthvaderzmom

Answer by darthvaderzmom at 11:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• just once & that too on & off kinda
    A11

Answer by A11 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• yeah we have on several occasions and we both like it..
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:18 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I think that watching porn together can get you into the mood a little faster! Or if you dont think theyre in the mood, turn on porn and youll quickly see a change of mind. :) ha ha. I think its hot, but obviously, its whatever you two are into! Noone else is in your bedroom obviously!
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 12:32 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yes, we have. Some of it was crappy, some was funny. Some was good. Did some good, good things that night! We normally do, mind you. But, teasing is always fun!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:16 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yes, we have. And we enjoy it, but it's not something we do daily. Or even monthly, but there are times we turn it on, but in no time we aren't even paying attention!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011