Would u be mad? sorry kind of long

ok so my kids asked me to call thier cousins to come over for a lil bit, so i called my aunt and said u guys wanna come over for a hour or so she said yea let me go home make dinner. (this is about 4pm) Ok so my kids keep asking are they coming over yet? So i call she doesnt answer shes on the other line. so i call my cousin (this is past 7pm) Im like waht ahppen thought u guys were coming over? my kids have in in a hour. She goes and tells her mom mom we where spose to go over , and her mom tells her tell her ill call her im talking to someone about product (shes does facial and stuff) Ok so im like i know there not comeing now its to late. Tell my kids its time to get ready for bed and they are like oh after cousins come over i have to tell them they arent coming. Now im not so mad they didnt come like i understand if something comes up or u get busy ect, but dont u think i at least desever a phone call saying oh sorry we cant make it tonight maybe another night? and then my kids are dissappointed cuz they were expecting them. like really she does this stuff all the time and has like no regard for someone else. she kind of did the same thing last saturday, called me friday night oh come over tomrw n to go to my cousin b-ball game at 11:30. ok i told her id call her, we usaly go to story time at the libary on at 11 but we skiped it to go over there, so i call at 11 and shes like oh me n (her oldest daughter) are going to take so in so to the aquarium cuz weve been telling her we would, and k's game doesnt start till 1:30 today sorry i forgot , so her dads gonna take her instead we arent going. And this is whenim already on my way to her house. like WTF y didnt u call me this morning whenu got up and changed plans on me . I dont even get a im sorry she just taked about taking this person to the damn aquarium. Now tell me wuld u be mad? im actually still waiting for her to call me back and im going to tell her im pissed at her and explain y...

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• sorry i meant they had BED in a hour up there
    Cherriemama831

Comment by Cherriemama831 (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I hate that. If I talk to you and I say I´ll be at your house at 11 on Saturday, I´ll be there at 11 on Saturday unless you call me and tell me you can´t make it! ... I´ve had several people do this to me...
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 11:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I would just not make plans with her anymore. When she asks why or get upset, tell her that she is unreliable and everytime you change plans or expect something to happen, she changes her mind.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I'd be mad and surly make no more plans with her, if she asked why I would be more than happy to tell her EXACTLY why.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• That would make me mad too. When someone says they are going to do something, I expect them to do it. It's all about respect. If she can't take the time to call you to tell you that they have other plans, that's just rude. I would have to tell her that if she changes her plans to let you know. If that doesn't work, Don't go. I know the kids will be disappointed, but what else can you do?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I've known plenty of ppl like that and I have learned that they are undependable and disrespectful. I've either accepted that fact and put up with it or don't make plans w/them anymore. It's just up to you, but if you make plans & she doesn't follow through, then you'll have to listen to your kids disappointment and that to me, is just not worth it.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 12:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Wow, she does facials, huh? Like a home based business? I sure hope she doesn't do her clients like that!
    I'd be pissed, too. For doing that to me, but more for letting my kids down. I hope you told her you were pissed, and just why!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2011