Teen pregnancy question(Odd period)

I'm an 18 year old and I'm looking for some advice on how accurate it would be that I am pregnant right now. These past three weeks in a row me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, the most recent was this past Sunday. It hasn't been a week since the last time, but I had a very odd period that lasted over a week(and I was in the middle of it durring the last time we had sex), and most of it was brown until the last couple days there was more red. Tonight it finally stopped. But, I took a pregnancy test Wednesday night durring the period and it said I'm not pregnant. I kind of wasn't sure it would even be able to detect if I am or not because I didn't exactly miss a period, I just had a really strange one that lasted extra long. I'm really confused.

underweather

Asked by underweather at 3:49 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No, you're not pregnant and I suggest if you're not trying to get pregnant that you either practice safe sex or get on some birth control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• its not likely but you can go to the dr and get a blood test to make sure .. and honey i would look in to some kinda birth control if you arent wanting to be pregnant my 15 year old sister is on that depo shot and so was i for 3 1/2 years
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Eh you might be, but probably not. If your still really worried check with your doctor or wait a few weeks and take another test. If your not tryin to get pregnant get on some sort of birth control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I wouldn't think you were pregnant, but I'd definitely start using some birth control!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:35 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• no not pregnant. and brown blood is either old blood or theres something wrong inside.. U should go see a dr when u can just in case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I have 3 words for you, not pregnant, condoms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• why is everyone bashing her? maybe she wants to get pregnant! but if not then im sure she already knows all about birth control...
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 9:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• *
    Report this answer
    * Answered at 9:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 by: chloe_romano
    chloe...
    why is everyone bashing her? maybe she wants to get pregnant! but if not then im sure she already knows all about birth control...
    Report this answer

Ditto....... she is 18, I am sure she knows about BC. Did ya ever think ppl try? Sheesh! She did'nt say she was preventing it.
    Anonymous