IM TRYING TO QUIT SMOKING AND DIETING AT THE SAME TIME

well right now i just started my diet and i want to quit smoking but I think i i try it quit now i will be very temped to eat. I tryed quiting smoking before and I noticed i tend to eat a lot. sooo what should I do any advise or tip on dieting or quiting or both

tearb

Asked by tearb at 1:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Get outside and get dirty. You can not eat and smoke with dirty hands. Or try painting the house.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I think quitting while dieting is a good thing if you have the willpower to stick to both. Nicotine is an appetite suppressant so when you quit your appetite goes haywire for a while. If you can stick to your diet then i would do both at the same time. That's what I am doing.

good luck

kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I hear it's best to do one thing at a time. Both are major projects however learning to eat healthy is always good and exercising might help take your mind off stop smoking. My sister used the patch. My dd used the pill. It might help to use a tool like that if you can.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:08 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• reduce cigarrettes use gum, do diet, exercise keep the rutine if you are continuos you will reach your goals.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Wow! Good luck,lady. They are both major undertakings...
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• hahaha
    tearb

Comment by tearb (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• good idea lol
    tearb

Comment by tearb (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011