Mark of beast

do you all think they will be micrchips or what? Please put what you think on this ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do believe they will use microchips for the mark of the beast. Do I believe it will be in 2012? It depends on when the Lord returns.. and knowone but God knows the day or the hour. However there are many signs and events that are happening that leads me to believe it's not too far away. However, if it is in 2012... I believe Jesus will have come back for the Christians and we will be caught up in the air before then. So my focus is not on the mark of the beast or the year 2012 but in living for the Kingdom of God and letting my light shine so others may see the love of Christ in me.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• for what?? Human? they have them for animals
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Thats what they say, and what it says in the bible, its super scary! whoever gets them wont enter the kingdom of heaven, and in 2012 there going to start requiring them and if you dont have it there going to chop off your head, some people already have it right now, there going to try to convince alot of people to get it by saying its for your children safety so the government can track them better and they wont get lost which in reality thats bullshit but there going to invent that saying so families can fall for it and its really sad that thousands of humans have that in there arm or hand already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Chop off heads? What the fedge are you talking about?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• yeah i believe it.... its stupid tho....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• watch this video, its about that microchip humans are getting, and its really scary.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=9328451
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 5:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• "Thats what they say, and what it says in the bible, its super scary! whoever gets them wont enter the kingdom of heaven, and in 2012 there going to start requiring them and if you dont have it there going to chop off your head, some people already have it right now, there going to try to convince alot of people to get it by saying its for your children safety so the government can track them better and they wont get lost which in reality thats bullshit but there going to invent that saying so families can fall for it and its really sad that thousands of humans have that in there arm or hand already. "

I am sincerely afraid for your children.

AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 5:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Things like this make me sad im bringing my baby into a world like this!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• yea i heave heard about the chips 2. they say they are the mark of the beast and refuse to go along with it.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I have never heard of the chips before, I don't believe it so I'm not worried about it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 16, 2008