when was the last time you had a conversation with your childs teacher?

I am the only mom out of my son's class that see and speaks to the teacher every day...

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 1:17 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have two children in elementary school.
    One I talk to here & there a few times/week, as little as one or two sentences/day.
    The other one talks with me about 5-30 minutes/day. Occasionally more.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I met their teachers at orientation the day before school started. That's it. I missed PTC because it was pouring down rain the entire week and I don't have a car. I wasn't taking the baby out for a 2 mile walk in the rain. And then I just never got around to scheduling a make up one. I have talked through emails with my 2nd grader's teacher because she was having trouble in math at the beginning of the year.
    But, otherwise, I don't have any concerns with their schooling so I have no reason to contact their teachers, let alone bug them every single day.
    I don't get to the school at all since everything is scheduled at night and my husband works nights and has the car.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:20 AM on Feb. 4, 2011