President Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood

Do you think he could secretly be Muslim?  Perhaps involved with the Muslim Brotherhood?

This idea was mentioned to me and I know the president has claimed to have never been a practicing Muslim, but it's hard to know the truth...do you think it's possible?

Is he destroying America economically on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood?  Has he been working for the enemy without us even realizing it?  Could it be that we've been totally deceived?

*I really don't mean this to cause offense, I know not all Muslim's are terrorist who want to destroy America and rule the world with Sharia Law as the Muslim Brotherhood does*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Ummm.....no.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• No, I don't believe he's secretly Muslim. And I don't think it would matter if he were, as religion isn't suppose to be some sort of litmus test for holding office. Muslim that is - I don't believe, even if he were Muslim, that he would intentionally screw things up.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• NO. Now readjust your tinfoil and continue with your day.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Well, there are certain communist-style programs that he seems to be stubbornly pushing even tho Americans don't want them--like his government health care bill. I have no doubt that he is genetically a muslim. Whether he is a practicing one is something he is not going to disclose (I notice that he IS very secretive about his personal life!) So, until you see it in the Enquirer, don't believe EVERYTHING you hear. In political circles, the facts are often hidden in half-truths.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Oh give me a break!!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• He is yet another shill for corporate America. Look at how many of his staff are connected to Goldman Sachs.

Do some research!

Answer by rkoloms at 2:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I don't think whether or not Obama is Muslim is a secret. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I find some of your answers to be totally unnecessary. All I did was present a conspiracy theory for discussion and I get treated this way? Nice
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2011