What do you do when all you want to do is pick up and leave with the kids?

Not happy with the school or my husband right now. We are both stressed out to the Max! We have a 10yr.old daughter and our wonderful son that is with DS age 9 in 3rd grade. Had it with the school as well.

rough

Asked by rough at 1:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• hugsI have those days too! If your tired of hubby threaten to pick up and leave the kids...lol. Just kidding. This too shall pass.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• fingers crossedMaybe not...but I think that the trouble with your hubby is probably triggered by all the stress you have going on in your life right now. I know me and my SO are really bad to take our frustrations out on each other..but because we know one another so well we pick up on it and talk about what's going on. You can always change schools but changing husbands is kind of a bigger issue. Take a look at your problems and who's causing them.. I agree with rosetoes.. it will pass...hang in there!

NewMommaNtown

Answer by NewMommaNtown at 2:05 AM on Feb. 4, 2011