son embarrassed the heck outta me

After school today my youngest son Gary,15, asked if I could take him to the mall. I said sure but you have to go with mommy into her store she needs to pick a few things up. He agreed so I took him to the mall and before we left I said ok Gary, moms got to go into Victorias Secret, he made a face and said please no, I said a deals a deal, I went to your stores now you have to come into this one for mommy ok. He said fine. So I was looking at a few things the sales girl came up to me and asked if I needed help. I showed her what I was looking for, and the sales girl asked if I wanted to me measured I did, when she was measuring mw my son was standing there, a little awkward I said Gary go stand over there for a minute. I found my bras, and started looking for panties, I had a few thongs in my hand and my son asked me why I wear those, I said cute and comfy then in front of the sales girl he asked me if they ride up my butt. I siad excuse me, then I told the sales girl I wanted to see the miraculous push up, and she showed me and said that had it in 32B and 34B what size did I want to try, I said the 34, i tried it on came back and said k let me try it in the 32B my son handed it to me, I tried it on an dperfect. When I got out my son asked me if I got that bra because my boobs are small? I said well yes lol than he asked why I wanted to pretend like I had bigger boobs and if daddy likes it when I wear those kinds of bras. I was freakin shocked!!!! and mortfied. I sent him to his room when we got home. Why would he embarass me like that?

beachbumLin

Asked by beachbumLin at 1:58 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I am wondering why he needed to go into the store with you at all. he is 15. a teenager typically does not need that much information about what their mother wears under their clothes. and i gotta ask why is he following so close that he is watching you try of bras?... if i understood that right. the whole situation seems so weird. kind of opened yourself up for awkward situations with that one
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:18 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Poor thing, he's 15! The way you talk it sounds like he's 5. Not to be rude, but why on earth would you take your son and have him holding your bra and watching you get fitted at his age? Sounds to me you embarrased him.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:18 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• wow, someone needs to get a life!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• This is a troll post. She is no longer even a member.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• ?? he's 15. i wouldnt have even made him go in there with me. he is 15!! he coulda waited right outside the store. he's plenty old enough to not wander off or..talk to strangers? lol. kids younger than him go to the mall alone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I agree with all of the above posts and would like to add, what 15 year old boy says"Mommy" and "Daddy"? This smells of troll.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I think you got a bigger thrill out of this than the poor kid who had to be subjected to your immature behavior. Grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I hope that this is a joke

Answer by rkoloms at 2:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Weird....WHY did you take him into Victoria's Secret with you in the first place?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Thank you sleepingbeautee! Already gone. What a joke!
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 2:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011